1. When Was Bruce Lee Born?
2. What was Bruce Lee's real name?
3. What does this name mean?
4. What was his Father's name?
5. What was his Mother's name?
6. What city was Bruce Lee born in?
7. What was the name of the Hospital?
8. Who gave him the name Bruce?
9. What was Bruce's VERY 1st Hong Kong movie?
10. What was the LAST film he made before leaving for the U.S?
11. Who was Bruce's 1st teacher?
12. What was the teacher's style?
13. Why did Bruce take up martial arts?
14. How old was he when this happened?
15. What was Bruce's primary school called?
16. Apart from Kung Fu, what else was Bruce good at?
17. What award did he win with this skill?
18. What are Bruce's 2 brothers called?
19. What was the eldest brother good at?
20. Why was Bruce sent to the U.S?
21. How much money did his father give him?
22. How did he make more money on his way to the U.S?
23. Where did Bruce 1st work?
24. Whereabouts was Bruce living at the time?
25. Who owned this place?
26. Who was Bruce's Japanese friend?
27. What was Bruce's trick for showing off his speed? 28. Who was the woman Bruce met at one of his training sessions, who later became his wife?
29. Where did they have their 1st date?
30. What were Bruce's 2 children called?
31. What was the 1st school called that Bruce opened?
32. What was the 2nd school called?
33. Whereabouts was these schools situated?
34. What did Bruce study at the university?
35. Who taught Bruce how to use the nunchakus?
36. Which famous actor did Bruce often train with on a Spanish style patio?
37. Who was Bruce's tallest student?
38. What was the name of the new style of martial arts called that Bruce had invented?
39. What does this name mean?
40. What was the name of Bruce's 1st book?
41. What was the name of the book containing the new style?
42. At what event was Bruce's skill really recognized?
43. What kind of press-ups did he perform at this event?
44. Also at the event, what new move had he invented for which he is now famous?
45. What T.V series did this event lead to?
46. What character did Bruce play?
47. How long did the series last?
48. Who played Bruce's co-star?
49. What was the name of the series, in which Bruce demonstrated his new style?
50. How long did the series last?
51. In what film did Bruce play a martial arts instructor?
52. What year had Bruce returned to Hong Kong for a brief visit?
53. Who did Bruce meet on a T.V show in Hong Kong?
54. What feat did Bruce do on the show that impressed this person?
55. Whereabouts in Thailand was The Big Boss filmed?
56. Whereabouts was Fist of Fury filmed?
57. Whereabouts was The Way of the Dragon filmed?
58. Whereabouts was Enter the Dragon filmed?
59. What is The Big Boss also known as?
60. What is Fist of Fury also known as?
61. What is The Way of the Dragon also known as?
62. Who did Bruce fight on the set of The Big Boss?
63. Who did Bruce fight on the set of Enter the Dragon?
64. What happened between Bruce and the challenger on the set of Enter the Dragon?
65. Who directed The Big Boss and Fist of Fury?
66. What part did the director play in Fist of Fury?
67. Who directed The Way of the Dragon?
68. Who directed Enter the Dragon?
69. What was the name of the project to be made by Bruce, Stirling Silliphant and James Coburn?
70. Whereabouts did they go location hunting for this project?
71. While location hunting, what did Bruce see that gave him an inspiration for the REAL game? Of Death?
72. What was name of the Russian fighter in Fist of Fury?
73. What was his real name?
74. What relation was this guy to Bruce?
75. What colour was Bruce's now infamous costume in the REAL Game of Death?
76. In the REAL Game of Death, what does Bruce do to Inosanto with the green cane?
77. How does he kill Inosanto?
78. Who played the chubby fighter at the start of Enter the Dragon?
79. Who played Mr Han in Enter the Dragon?
80. Apart from Game of Death, what other film had Bruce planned, he had no footage, only photo's?
81. What happened to Bruce on May 10th 1973?
82. What was his excuse, when he was found?
83. Which actress had been asked to star in the REAL Game of Death?
84. Which actor would also star?
85. Who had Bruce planned to meet on July 27th 1973?
86. Whereabouts did he stop off on his way there?
87. What was given to Bruce at this place?
88. How did this affect him?
89. What was the final autopsy report?
90. How many visitors attended the funeral in Hong Kong?
91. What did Linda say to the Hong Kong people at the airport before returning to the U.S?
92. What happened to the coffin en route to the U.S?
93. Who were Bruce's pallbearers in the U.S?
94. What date was he finally buried?
95. Whereabouts was he buried?
96. What colour is his grave?
97. What was written on the infamous banner at the Hong Kong funeral?
98. Who completed Bruce's book?
99. Who opened up a new school to carry on Bruce Lee's teachings?
100. What was this school called?
1. 27th November 1940
2. Lee Jun Fan
3. To Return Again
4. Lee Hoi Cheun
5. Grace Cheun
6. San Francisco
7. Jackson Street Hospital
8. The doctor who attended delivery
9. My Son Ah Cheun
11. Sifu Yip Man
12. Wing Chun
13. He got beaten up in a street fight
15. La Salle
16. Cha Cha Dancing
17. The 1958 Hong Kong Cha Cha Championship
18. Peter and Robert
19. He was a fencing Champion
20. For gang fighting, the police was threatening to arrest him
21. $100, by giving Cha Cha lessons on the boat to the 1st class passengers he gained more cash.
23. At a Restaurant
24. In the Restaurant Attic
25. Ruby Chow
26. Taki Kimura
27. Giving people a coin to hold and taking it before they could close their hands, he also took it and swapped it for a different coin.
28. Linda Emery
29. At the Space Needle
30. Brandon and Shannon
31. Bruce Lee's Chinese Gung Fu
32. Lee Jun Fan Gung Fu Institute
33. Seattle and Chinatown LA
34. Chinese Philosophy
35. Danny Inosanto
36. James Coburn
37. Karreem Abdul Jabbar 7`2
38. Jeet Kune Do
39. The Way of the Intercepting Fist
40. Bruce Lee's Tao of Chinese Gung Fu
41. The Tao of Jeet Kune Do
42. A demonstration at Long Beach in 1963
43. 2 finger press-ups on one hand
44. The One-Inch Punch
45. The Green Hornet
47. 30 half an hour episodes
48. Van Williams
50. 12 Episodes
51. A man called Ironside
53. Raymond Chow
54. Bruce broke 4 out of 5 one-inch thick boards, and then broke a one-inch thick dangling piece before knocking out a huge Japanese guy.
55. Pak Chong Village, Thailand
58. Tai Tan Bay, Hong Kong
59. Fists of Fury
60. The Chinese Connection
61. Return of the Dragon
62. The Fight Co-ordinator
63. One of the Extras
64. They threw one shot each, Bruce deflected it with his shoulder then kicked the guy in the face. It was so fast the guy didn't even notice it, when he opened his mouth to laugh at Bruce, loads of blood and teeth came out. That was end of the challenges!!!
65. Lo Wei
66. The Inspector
67. Bruce Lee
68. Bob Clouse, with Bruce doing the fight scenes
69. Silent Flute
70. India and Nepal
71. In Nepal, Bruce saw a giant tower called a Pagoda
73. Bob Baker
74. One of his best students
75. Yellow with a black stripe down the side
76. Inosanto bangs two red sticks together to play a tune, Bruce then taps the cane on the floor to do a tune, he then smiles and slashes Inosanto's forehead open with the cane
77. He breaks his neck with the Nunchakus
78. Sammo Hong
79. Shih Kien
80. It had no title, but it was going to feature loads of weapons, you can see 4 of these characters including a blind swordsman on the documentary, "The Legend"
81. He passed out in the toilets
82. That he had dropped his glasses
83. Betty Ting Pei
84. George Lazenby
85. Raymond Chow, George Lazenby and Betty Ting Pei
86. Betty Ting Pei's House
87. An Equagesic, a painkiller that she regularly used herself
88. Bruce had developed a brain swelling, the Equagesic trigged a brain aneurysm which was a called a Cerebral Adema
89. Death by misadventure
91. She told them to drop the rumours and that she blamed nobody for Bruce's death
92. It was badly damaged
93. Robert Lee, Raymond Chow, Steve McQueen and James Coburn
94. 30th July 1973
95. The Lake View cemetery, Seattle
97. A star sinks in a sea of Art
98. Linda and Danny Inosanto
99. Richard Bustillo
100. The Kali Academy